Latest Event Updates
It`s has been a long time since I made a post, but I have my computer back, and I would like to continue BW blogging!
See you around the bin!
The library is a great place… Most of the time…
• It’s free
• it’s quiet
• There’s Internet
• It encourages reading
• You can go for research
• They’re all closing
• They fine you for late books
• They’re not in all towns or cities
• Nothing much more!
One of my favourite meals is quite unusual…
It doesn’t look to appealing but it really is tasty!
You will need:
Pack of spaghetti
Tuna (No mayo)
Spoon, Knife, Fork, Bowl
1. Pour hot water into a saucepan so it is halfway full and place spaghetti in saucepan.
Turn up full
2. Prepare onion into small pieces
3. Chop the bacon into small pieces.
4. Fry the onion until sauté, stirring occasionally.
5. Add bacon to onions
6. Drain Tuna
7. Take everything of boil and mix together in bowl with tuna and olive oil.
8. Tuck in!
The finished product!
Courtesy of Esther Cooper
It’s fair to say the world will never be perfect but here are the things that really get under my skin…
1. Pollution and climate change
WHY do we have to destroy such a beautiful world, WHY can’t we just enjoy it!
Maybe Wall.E will come true 1 day!
It’s just terrible how we think we are special enough to wipe out species! Hunting for food is ok, as long as it is quickly over and done with, but seeing animals die for your amusement is SICK!
3. TV on Sunday night
What can you watch on Sunday?
Why are all the good things on on Saturday.
GRRR, in 100 years think how polluted and crowded we’ll be! Just because of 1 thing! THE BABY BOOM…
Such a terrible invention, it’s what causes all these ‘Economic Crises’ things, it’s what makes poor, poor. Shouldn’t we be able to trust each other not to eat all our food and not cap it with bills?