Latest Event Updates
It`s has been a long time since I made a post, but I have my computer back, and I would like to continue BW blogging!
See you around the bin!
The library is a great place… Most of the time…
• It’s free
• it’s quiet
• There’s Internet
• It encourages reading
• You can go for research
• They’re all closing
• They fine you for late books
• They’re not in all towns or cities
• Nothing much more!
One of my favourite meals is quite unusual…
It doesn’t look to appealing but it really is tasty!
You will need:
Pack of spaghetti
Tuna (No mayo)
Spoon, Knife, Fork, Bowl
1. Pour hot water into a saucepan so it is halfway full and place spaghetti in saucepan.
Turn up full
2. Prepare onion into small pieces
3. Chop the bacon into small pieces.
4. Fry the onion until sauté, stirring occasionally.
5. Add bacon to onions
6. Drain Tuna
7. Take everything of boil and mix together in bowl with tuna and olive oil.
8. Tuck in!
The finished product!
Courtesy of Esther Cooper
It’s fair to say the world will never be perfect but here are the things that really get under my skin…
1. Pollution and climate change
WHY do we have to destroy such a beautiful world, WHY can’t we just enjoy it!
Maybe Wall.E will come true 1 day!
It’s just terrible how we think we are special enough to wipe out species! Hunting for food is ok, as long as it is quickly over and done with, but seeing animals die for your amusement is SICK!
3. TV on Sunday night
What can you watch on Sunday?
Why are all the good things on on Saturday.
GRRR, in 100 years think how polluted and crowded we’ll be! Just because of 1 thing! THE BABY BOOM…
Such a terrible invention, it’s what causes all these ‘Economic Crises’ things, it’s what makes poor, poor. Shouldn’t we be able to trust each other not to eat all our food and not cap it with bills?
Today we will come to an end of the winter olympics for another 4 years. Well I wasn’t entirely pleased with Sochi, read on to find out.
The opening ceromony-A MASSIVE fail!
Well you may have heard that just minutes into the games, the rings failed to light up, I have no idea why!
I also weren’t very interesting in all the opera and stuff.
The sport that everyone’s talking about – Curling
The one sport that’s been all over the news the last 2 weeks is curling. For some reason, Britain has fell in love with the sport.
Sochi – The most expensive Winter Olympics EVER
This years Olympics cost more then ALL of the Winter Olympics together with a total cost of $51 BILLION!!!!
So yes maybe I just prefer the Summer Olympics, AND live in Britain but I just didn’t enjoy the winter games.
If you saw yesterday’s post, The pros and cons of keeping Goldfish, you’ll know I keep 2 Goldfish, so just for a bit of fun, I thought that today I would show you a photograph of them!
Goldfish can be a delight to look after, but it’s important to take care of your goldfish or the results could be fatal.
Here are some things to take into account before buying your goldfish.
● You don’t have to walk them every day
● There is no chance of them getting lost
● They don’t cost much to look after once you have set up a tank
● Their waste wont end up on your brand new white carpet
● They are relaxing to watch
● The 3 second memory myth is not true, in fact it is possible to train them with the R2 fish school pack
● Some breeds can easily live for over ten years
● There are hundreds of types of goldfish to choose from
● They can’t bite
● They are SOOOOOO cute!
● The tank costs a lot, and it’s not just as simple as squashing them into a bowl, after all, would you like to spend your whole life cramped up in a low oxygon cupbourd?
● It can be hard to determine the sex of your goldfish
● They produce a lot of waste and without a filter, you could find yourself cleaning them out every day!
● They aren’t always healthy when you buy them
Goldfish make great pets but like all animals, they need proper care, but if you can deal with the cons, goldfish could make a great pet for you!
Extra – My Goldfish
I currently keep 2 goldfish. I have fantails and veiltails. I have been keeping goldfish since April 2011 and am really starting to enjoy watching my fish grow up. And yes, I named them! My fantail is names bubbles, and my veiltail, Goldie.
I will be updating my tank later this year as their current tank is way to small.